SPECIAL EVENT TELESCOPE TOURS:
Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival:
The Deluxe Alternative
Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, and Sat.
May 31 - June 4
We Offer the Same and more...
- Same extended weekend of Astronomy AND with extra night Tuesday, May 31st.
- BIG telescopes AND with attendance capped at 42 you'll spend MORE time viewing and less time queuing.
- Helpful scope operators AND we don't just show we also tell, so you'll learn all about what you're seeing.
- User-friendly telescopes AND since we are hands-on YOU not only get to adjust the focus for YOUR eyes, we will ALSO let you "drive" most of our scopes.
- Educational shows AND more amusing, more hi-tech and with better audio/visual technology.
- Super dark sky AND we are located at the end of a private lane so ZERO disruptions from the headlights of passing cars.
- Friendly hospitality AND we also provide FREE hot drinks: Starbucks Coffee, Tea, Cider, Hot Chocolate
- Free Parking BUT no need to ride shuttle buses. Everything, is just steps away from your car at the Dark Ranger Observatory.
These value-added EXTRAS are what makes US the Deluxe Alternative to the Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival!
The Dark Ranger Observatory
550 West 550 North
Tropic, Utah 84776
Why not Bryce Canyon's Event?
We strongly encourage attending the daytime events sponsored by our colleagues from University of Utah at the Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
Then join us for a more intimate, entertaining, and hands-on, exploration of the night sky.
Unfortunately Bryce Canyon National Park doesn't offer model rocket building and launching workshops anymore as part of their astronomy festival... :-(
But we do!
But we do!